Diolch am roi cynnig ar fersiwn 'beta' ein gwefan newydd. Mae'n waith ar y gweill, byddwn yn ychwanegu gwasanaethau newydd dros yr wythnosau nesaf, felly cymerwch gip a gadewch i ni wybod beth yw eich barn chi.
1. In the last financial year 2020/21 please state how many people were charged by your force with sexual grooming (Home Office Offence code: 88A).
2. Of these people how many of them used the internet in ANY way to contact/communicate with their victim?
3. Taking the subset of people who used the internet in some way could you please list the websites/forums that were used by these people to communicate?
Extent and Result of Searches to Locate Information
To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within North Yorkshire Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by North Yorkshire Police.
I have today decided to disclose the located information to you.
1. From 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021 31 people were charged with sexual grooming.
2. All 31 of the above offenders used the internet to communicate with their victims.
3. Please see the list below which details the platforms used by offenders to communicate with their victims.
Please note that systems used for recording information are not generic, nor are the procedures used locally in capturing the data. It should be noted therefore that this force’s response to your questions should not be used for comparison purposes with any other responses you may receive.